Counting days

Daisypath Vacation tickers

Saturday, February 7, 2009

cloudy day


i hate my day....kinda bad day...erghh...u c, i woke up in the morning with dark clouds on my head...forced to go to class...duhh...sleepy...first, it was biochem class...sleepy sleepy...wuaghhh....damn2...then i took TWO LARGE cup of coffee...no more sleepy...stressed with the stupid upcoing exam....=.= y exam?? y!!!!

went to library...to settle down unfinished homework...grrr....gross anatomy....plus physiology....damn damn....drive me crazy! almost had no lunch...but i ate few spoon of rice...

then rushed back to library, to finish up physiology...

2.30: went to practical...inspect,palpate....bla2....lucky kozec...haha....3 girls...palpated him...=p thats what doctors do!


one more bad thing happened...grrr....knoe wat, i was suppose to sent that GROSSY thingy to the anat department today...date line- 4.30...which means b4 the office is closed....

UNFORTUNATE me...i FORGOT to send the book! n it was 5.30 when i realized that! omg....panic....butterflies in my stomach...wat am i suppose to do???


so, i ran to prof suda's office...made that ''muke kesian'' saying that i really2 forgotten to send the book but i brought it with me today!LUCKY ME...prof said ''its ok,put it here with me.I'll let Prof Kulkani know later...'' fewhhh.....there goes my expiratory reserve volume...


there goes my day...with the third cup of coffee...(large one; barista blast)...wat a cloudy day with 3 large cups of coffee...im bloated with caffein!!!!

2 comments:

Lostbut nowFound said...

relax2!! cool..
hehe..i think most of us were really
had butterflies in their stomach
4 tiz upcoming xm..
so do with me lorh..
really got abundant topic 2 cover..
lols..u make me 'cuak' oredy..

*LAdy.taShA* said...

haha....taw pon cuak!!wake up cc!wake up!!alarm call everyone!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...