Counting days

Daisypath Vacation tickers

Wednesday, January 13, 2010

2010=2nd year MBBS

salam..=)

dah lame rasenye xblogging..wahh..too many things happened..Allah menguji..xpernah berhenti..
2009, was a great year for me! i learn A LOT of things. about miracles. that Allah creates, in you and me..;) how i wish, if i could turn back the time, i could have done better.BETTER.so much better. but Alhamdulillah, izin Allah, i succeed my first year..without any single failure...syukran Allah..

well, i hope my 2010 @ my 2nd year MBBS will be a greater year for me! full of challenges, i know.its tough.=_= haiih..makin malas hari ke hari..tp xpe!! harus berjuang, walau pun sikit..sikit2 lama2 jd bukit..but seriously, 2nd year is a lottt moreee tougherrrr than u expect! COMMITMENT, thats the KEY. siapa kata hadiah Allah itu mudah?

'' sesungguhnya, manusia hanya mendapatkan apa yang diusahakannya..''

moga2, kekuatan itu xberkurang, malah bertambah.InsyaAllah..;)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...